Red is sitting on tall grass under the tree with few dollars in his hand and a letter. A letter from Andy Dufresne. Red is curious about the pacific. Is it that blue? Aaaaaand CUT!
“Great job Mr Morgan”. Says Roger Deakins, The cinematographer. Roger has a very tough job. Needs focus and vision. Do you know what is 60fps?
Well, It means 60 frames per second. What is cinematography then? In layman’s word, When you click pictures of a scene and play them more than 16fps, it comes into motion. Your eyes are unable to distinguish the motion and frames and boom! That's how movies are made. Fascinating right? Well, you will be flabbergasted if you take a minute and think about every moment and realize that it is all frames. We are just a part of the big movie.
So, if you do not like where you are right now, try changing some frames. We, the connoisseur of Dark Necessities, bring you Frames- music for every moment; for you and of course from you.
We hope you enjoy it.
- Dark NecessitiesLong NightsEveryday Normal GuyRocket Man
- Stairway to Heaven - RemasterHard SunAfter HoursAb Kya Bataun
- The Garden That You PlantedLow ManOoh Ahh (My Life Be Like) (feat. Toby Mac)Empty
- Chains And ThingsHold You in My ArmsBetween The BarsI'll Be Your Mirror
- Can't Tell Me NothingAerials
- Tere Mere SaathLand Of GoldVenezuela RiddimNo Other Way
- Breathe (In the Air)Don't Let Me Let You GoTrue Love WaitsLucid Dreams
- Main Pal Do Pal Ka Shair Hoon (with Dialogues)Kya Hua Tera Wada (From Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin)In Ankhon Ki Masti
- Mann KasturiWish You Were HereHave You Ever Loved a Woman - Live at Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, 8/18 - 19/2001Don't Forget Me
- Dancing QueenMaahi VeNikammaYellow